Saturday, August 17, 2013

Jumper cables, anyone?


After two years of silence, I'm kicking this spaceship back in to action. There are two reasons for this, the first, is I had a bunch of harrowing heart adventures over the past year that I probably should have been sharing. The second is that somewhere in New England there is a guy going through almost exactly the same series of events I went through when my heart began acting up 5+ years ago, and he's blogging about it and it is worth the read. So, if anyone still tunes into this blog, mouse on over to the Wayward Cyclist while I pull together my adventures of the past year and all the fun new things I've learned...

1 comment:

Natasha Latona said...

Would love to know how you are doing these days??

Can you update us?

I had my successful epicardial and endocardial ablation 8 weeks ago. I was given the go ahead to start running again 2 weeks ago. I was still on a low dose of meds at the time. Had a successful post-ablation stress test without meds. Now doc says I can go med free. I hate beta blockers. They made running for me miserable. It is kind of scary though.

Are you on meds?